PDF is nearly 6 weeks away, can you believe it? We have been working hard to create unique experiences designed to plug you into the communities of people doing the work and thinking about things you care about. We are pleased to announce another round of speakers:
- Samidh Chakrabarti, Director of Product Management at Facebook
- Natalie Foster, Co-Chair of the Economic Security Project
- Chris Hughes, Co-Chair of the Economic Security Project, Co-Founder of Facebook
- Matt Mitchell, Founder of CryptoHarlem
- Rachel Weidinger, Managing Director at The Narrative Initiative
The Early Bird discount ends TOMORROW, April 24th! Buy your tickets now to receive a $100 discount. After that, prices will go up.
PDFOpen and 5-minute Talk Suggestions
We have been getting a lot of great suggestions for talks and workshops this year. If you haven’t received a response from us, it is just because we have tons of great ideas to sort through. Please note, that we are particularly looking for engaging and unique 5-minute talks. Additionally, we are hunting down good PDFOpen sessions. If you have ideas, there is still time to submit through this form.
Civic Hall Members
If you are a Civic Hall Individual Member, you have received a special, limited time discount code in your inbox today through the Civic Hall members-only email. Take a look!