This year’s ten PDF fellows will be flying in from ten different countries. This collection of founders, presidents, fellows, directors, managers, and journalists bring a wealth of knowledge from a wide variety of experience. From teaching girls in Peru how to code, to building civic participation platforms in South East Europe, to ensuring government accountability in Cameroon, the work of each of these ten individuals has deeply proven their dedication and passion for making tech a force for good in civic life all around the globe. Thanks to the support of Facebook, we are able to bring these 10 fellows to PDF this year.
Meet the PDF 2018 fellows:
- Dmitri Romanovski – Project Manager at TransparenCEE
- Fabio Chiusi – Senior Researcher and Coordinator at Punto Zero Project
- Darko Brkan – President at CA Why Not
- Jessica Musila – Executive Director at Mzalendo Trust
- Suchana Seth – Fellow at Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society, Harvard University
- Maria Paula Rivarola Monzon – Lima City Director at Laboratoria
- Charlie Martial Ngounou – Founder at AfroLeadership
- Paola Mosso – Transparency and Accountability Program Director at The Engine Room
- Jasmina Ploštajner – Co-Founder, Art Director, Project Manager at Danes je nov dan, Inštitut za druga vprašanja / Today is a new day, Institute for other studies
- Anna Romandash – Community Manager at Digital Communication Network
Having these international fellows join PDF helps bring the information learned at the conference into the work of some of the most active and engaged leaders in civic tech around the globe.